Waldrop is Cross Anchor’s Choice for Ductless Mini-Split Services
Call Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air for Ductless Mini-Split Installation and Repair Today!
If you’re looking for an efficient heating and cooling solution in Cross Anchor, SC, Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air can install a ductless mini-split. Our NATE-certified technicians are trained in the latest ductless technology. An all-in-one solution eliminates the need for ductwork in small spaces and can control the temperature in individual rooms or zones. Locally owned and operated, Waldrop understands your needs for a reliable HVAC system and ensures your mini-split will work flawlessly for many years.
Cross Anchor Ductless Mini-Split Services
Our team is trusted in Cross Anchor, SC, to fix issues of any size or scope and provide inspections and adjustments. We ensure your mini-split runs safely and efficiently. You’ll have reliable heating and cooling year-round thanks to an experienced air conditioning contractor with expertise in:
- Ductless Mini-Split Repair: Mini-splits have fewer components but still need the occasional repair. Our technicians will quickly identify the source of the problem, whether the unit is leaking water or refrigerant or not blowing air. We can fix any problem and have most parts and tools in our service vans to do it quickly. Therefore, mini-split repair jobs are often completed in one visit.
- Ductless Mini-Split Replacement: A well-maintained system can last up to 20 years but will eventually need to be replaced. Replace your existing mini-split if operating costs increase, more frequent repairs are needed, or if a repair bill costs more than half the price of a new system. We’ll evaluate your home, perform a load calculation, and select a properly sized unit to serve the needs of your household.
- Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance: Ductless mini-splits should be serviced in the spring and fall. Replacing the filter, cleaning the evaporator coils and condenser unit, and balancing the fan wheel/blower assembly can avoid breakdowns and major repairs. Schedule maintenance sooner if you notice any changes in performance, the system makes strange noises, or ice forms on the outdoor unit.
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation: Mini-splits offer the advantage of flexible installation. A separate air handler and thermostat serve each room. No ductwork means the process is faster and easier as well as less costly. Our technicians will help determine how many indoor units you need, connect them to the outdoor unit and calculate the exact size needed to maximize efficiency.
Advantages of Ducted and Ductless AC Systems
Many homeowners in Cross Anchor, SC, now have the option of choosing ducted or ductless AC systems. You may choose to stick with ducted AC to experience these benefits:
- Compatibility with existing ductwork
- Unobtrusive and discrete vents
- Effective removal of humidity
- Improved airflow for large spaces
However, ductless AC systems have a wide range of benefits, such as:
- Smaller footprint and no need to run ducts
- The temperature of each room is controlled individually
- Increased energy efficiency
- Rebates and financial incentives from utility companies
- Inverter-based compressors that adjust speed to demand
- Improved air quality and air purification technology
- Ideal for extra rooms, sheds, and other home additions
Contact Waldrop Today
Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air will help with all your ductless mini-split installation, maintenance, and repair needs. Customers in Cross Anchor and throughout the Greenville and Spartanburg areas trust us for high-quality service and equipment. Our professional, knowledgeable, and friendly air conditioner contractors can answer all your questions and help choose a system that’s best suited for your home. Schedule service online or call (864) 536-0887 today.
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.