Thermostat Services in Greenville, SC
Greenville’s Trusted Thermostat Technicians for 50+ Years
While your heating and air conditioning equipment is an essential part of keeping your home comfortable, thermostats also play a critical role in maintaining comfort and regulating energy bills.
At Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air, our HVAC technicians offer the top-quality thermostat installation services Greenville families need to keep their homes (and wallets) comfortable where it counts. We have the solutions necessary for meeting any home comfort need, from manually operated thermostats to programmable smart thermostats.
If you’re seeking thermostat services in Greenville, SC, look no further than Waldrop for the expert solutions you need.
Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule thermostat installation today!
Thermostat Installation for Greenville Families
Selecting the right thermostat for your Greenville home can be challenging if you aren’t sure what to look for in a quality system. At Waldrop, our team has proudly offered the superior thermostat services that South Carolina families have trusted for more than 50 years.
We offer a broad range of top-quality thermostat solutions suitable for virtually any home comfort need or budget, including:
- Manual thermostats: One of the most basic thermostat types available, these reliable systems make an excellent choice for homeowners who want manual control over the temperature in their homes.
- Programmable thermostats: Our state-of-the-art programmable thermostat options can help you pre-schedule your indoor temperature throughout the day to optimize your home comfort when you’re using the space.
- Smart thermostats: Remotely control your indoor comfort through the convenience of a smartphone app by choosing a smart thermostat to complete your heating and cooling system.
No matter what type of thermostat you want installed in your Greenville home, Waldrop has the products and service professionals you need to get the job done right.
Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule thermostat installation today!
Energy-Saving Tips & Programmable Thermostats
The best way to take advantage of your programmable thermostat and reap the most energy savings is by understanding how to use your system correctly.
We recommend these energy-saving tips to help you get the most out of your programmable thermostat:
- Long set points: Homeowners see the biggest savings when they set their indoor temperature at least 10º higher or lower than they usually would for at least eight hours a day. Use your programmable thermostat to set the indoor temperature higher or lower while you’re away to achieve the greatest system efficiency.
- Override with care: Sometimes, you may be tempted to override the set temperature on your programmable thermostat, raising or lowering it to compensate for an unseasonably hot or cold day. This is okay once in a while, but we advise against making this a habit as it will defeat the purpose of having a programmable thermostat.
- Use “vacation” wisely: The vacation or “hold” feature on your programmable thermostat is designed for when you plan to be away from home for more than a day. Using this feature to manage indoor temperature daily can force your HVAC equipment to work harder than necessary to keep your home comfortable.
- Plan your day: Program your thermostat to reach a specific temperature at a certain time of the day by setting up your system, so it begins heating or cooling two to three hours before you get home. This way, your home will reach the desired temperature by the time you arrive, and you’ll be less tempted to override your pre-programmed temperature.
Start saving on your energy expenses by installing a programmable thermostat in your Greenville home.
Contact Waldrop to schedule thermostat installation by calling (864) 536-0887 today!
Why Choose Waldrop Thermostat Services in Greenville?
For more than 50 years, Waldrop has delivered the long-lasting thermostat solutions Greenville residents trust. Our team of top-rated technicians receives continuous training to remain up-to-date on all the latest industry tools and techniques.
Offering the highest-quality thermostat solutions from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers, we are confident in our team’s ability to resolve any thermostat installation request with ease.
Schedule thermostat installation in Greenville, SC, by calling Waldrop at (864) 536-0887 today!
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.