Greenville, SC Heating & Air Conditioning
Greenville & Spartanburg Counties’ Trusted HVAC Repair Specialists
At Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air, our team’s top priority is keeping your Greenville, SC, home comfortable. We offer the comprehensive heating and cooling solutions that families need to ensure their HVAC equipment always works the way it should. From 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs to air conditioning installations and heating maintenance, there’s no HVAC service request our team can’t tackle.
When you need heating or air conditioning services in Spartanburg County, trust Waldrop to provide the long-lasting solutions you need. Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule HVAC services with our team!
24/7 Emergency HVAC Repairs in Greenville County
When your air conditioner or furnace fails, you can’t wait around until “normal business hours” for the repair services you need. Waldrop offers 24/7 emergency heating and AC repair services throughout Greenville and Spartanburg counties. No matter what time of day or night your HVAC equipment fails, our team will be there to deliver the long-lasting solutions you need to restore comfort in your home.
Signs Your HVAC System Needs Repair
It’s important to be familiar with the signs that your heating and cooling equipment needs repair, including:
- Fuel, gas, or burning odors from your furnace
- Yellow pilot light on furnace
- HVAC systems do not turn on
- Frequent system short-cycling
- Strange noises coming from HVAC units
- Refrigerant leaks in your AC
- A sudden spike in heating and cooling expenses
- Inaccurate thermostat readings
- No heating or air conditioning
- Hot or cold spots throughout the home
Recognize the signs of needed HVAC repair in your Spartanburg County home? Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule emergency heating or air conditioning repair services with Waldrop!
Air Conditioning Services in Spartanburg County
In addition to emergency AC repair, our team offers all the service solutions that Greenville families need to ensure their cooling equipment remains in proper working condition. We proudly offer the following air conditioning services throughout the Spartanburg County area:
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: Our team offers a broad selection of top-quality AC systems for your installation and replacement needs, from geothermal cooling and ductless mini-splits to central air conditioning.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Improve energy efficiency, reduce repair requests, and extend your system life span by trusting our team with your annual air conditioning maintenance needs.
When you need AC installation, replacement, or maintenance, Waldrop has the team you need to get the job done right. Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule air conditioning installation, replacement, or maintenance in Spartanburg County!
Heating Services for Greenville, SC Families
With more than 50 years of experience, our team is more than capable of meeting your heating service needs. We offer the following heating solutions throughout the Greenville, SC, area:
- Heating installation and replacement: Our team offers a wide range of heating systems, including heat pumps, furnaces, and ductless mini-splits, capable of meeting any heating installation or replacement budget and comfort need.
- Heating maintenance: We provide an industry-leading heating system tune-up at the beginning of each heating season to help ensure your furnace is capable of meeting your comfort demands with as few failures as possible.
Whatever your heating service needs may be, Waldrop is the team you need to resolve them quickly and efficiently. Schedule heating installation, replacement, or maintenance by calling (864) 536-0887 !
Indoor Air Quality Services for Spartanburg County
Our team is more than just Spartanburg County’s go-to HVAC repair, replacement, installation, and maintenance specialists: We are your turnkey comfort solutions provider! Our indoor air quality experts can help ensure that your systems aren’t just operating efficiently but that they are clean, safe, and healthy as well. Waldrop is proud to offer the following indoor air quality solutions:
- Duct repair and replacement: Up to 30% of your heated and air-conditioned air can be lost due to leaky air ducts. Our team can repair or replace any faulty ductwork that might be preventing you from achieving total comfort.
- Air filters: Your HVAC air filters should be changed out at least once every three months (more frequently if you have pets or are an allergy sufferer).
- Air purification: Our HEPA air purifiers are the gold standard for effectively trapping 99.97% of airborne contaminants, including viruses, bacteria, dust, allergens, and other harmful debris.
- Air scrubbers: We can eradicate up to 99% of all surface contaminants in your home through UV germicidal light air scrubber technology. Set your scrubber and allow the system to get to work, sanitizing your indoor air supply!
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: Achieve the perfect humidity level in your home with our powerful whole-home humidification and dehumidification solutions.
Bring improved cleanliness, health, and comfort to your Greenville, SC, home by scheduling indoor air quality services with Waldrop. Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule!
Schedule HVAC Services in Greenville, SC Today!
For more than 50 years, Waldrop has proudly served as Greenville and Spartanburg counties’ trusted source for long-lasting HVAC solutions. Our NATE-certified heating and cooling specialists receive continuous training to remain up to date on the latest HVAC industry tools and techniques. We offer personalized care, doing everything we can to go the extra mile for our valued customers.
Waldrop is here with the HVAC solutions you need: Call (864) 536-0887 to schedule heating and air conditioning services in Greenville, SC!
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.