Greenville Plumbing Repair & Maintenance Services
Call Waldrop for Professional Plumbing Repairs, Installations, and Maintenance in Greenville Today!
Your plumbing system is one of the most important parts of your home. It provides running water, hot water, and a means to dispose of waste via sinks, garbage disposals, toilets, etc. But a lot can go wrong with your plumbing. When it does, the results can include slow drains, backups, and even burst pipes and floods. Fortunately, Waldrop provides high-quality plumbing services in Greenville and our technicians are trained to quickly diagnose and fix the root cause of any problem.
Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air is a leading plumbing repair, plumbing installation, and plumbing maintenance company. To request service in the Greenville area, call (864) 536-0887 today.
Our Greenville AC Services
Our fully trained, licensed, and certified technicians can handle a wide variety of jobs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Kitchen Plumbing: Kitchens are densely packed with plumbing appliances and components. With sinks and faucets, dishwashers, automatic icemakers, and more, kitchen water lines are under constant demand. Supply lines, drain pipes, and water filtration systems create a complex network of interconnected plumbing elements. Whether you have a plumbing emergency, need drain cleaning, or an update to the latest technology, Waldrop is ready to assist.
- Repiping: While damaged pipe sections can be replaced to fix leaks, multiple leaks may require whole-house repiping. This is often best if your home is more than a half-century old, water pressure is inadequate, and water comes out of faucets looking rusty. Waldrop can inspect your plumbing using the latest equipment; if we deem it necessary, we’ll replace your piping with the highest quality materials, in a few days to a week, using minimally invasive methods. Financing is available to pay for the project over time.
- Leak Detection: Even small plumbing leaks, hidden deep within walls, floors, and ceilings and even underground, can cause serious damage. If there are subtle signs of a leak, such as water stains, visible mold, musty odors, or higher water bills, contact Waldrop. We use thermal imaging, sound amplification, pressure testing, and video camera plumbing inspection to pinpoint the exact location of a leak and make repairs.
- Sewer Line Repair: Sewer lines can be damaged by wear and tear or natural forces such as soil shifting and tree roots. We have a variety of methods at our disposal. If there’s a clog or blockage in a sewer line, our team can employ hydro jetting in which high-pressure jets of water break up clogs and push waste through the line. While we try to avoid excavation, extreme damage, collapsed pipes, or an improper slope may require it; we use quick and effective methods to complete your sewer line project in a timely manner.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Interconnected with your kitchen drain system, the garbage disposal is an important appliance but can develop various problems. We service all makes and models and can fix the cause of food waste overflow, stuck rotors, odors, noise, or the disposal not turning on. If you need a garbage disposal installed, we’ll connect it to the kitchen drain, handle the entire installation process, and ensure the unit is working before we leave.
Waldrop is a leading plumbing inspection company. Our inspection services include:
- Camera Inspections of Sewer Line: High resolution video cameras are attached to a flexible line that’s fed through the system. Images are relayed to a remote monitor as is the precise location of any issue found.
- Plumbing Supply Line Checks: Our plumbing technicians are extremely thorough. Whether your water supply pipes are blocked, cracked, or corroded, we’ll find the problem and suggest appropriate remedies.
- Faucet Inspections: A faucet may drip or leak because it’s damaged and needs to be replaced or there’s a faulty O-ring, washer, or seal. A complete inspection lets us determine the source of the issue to fix.
- Pipe Safety Checks: We check water pressure, adjust fittings, and perform visual inspections to make sure plumbing pipes are intact and not in danger of failure, whether it’s been some time or you’re moving into a new home.
Contact Waldrop Today
Our team provides a full range of residential plumbing services in the Greenville area. Whether you need a pipe or drain inspection, a new plumbing installation, or emergency plumbing repairs, we achieve high quality results and make sure you are fully satisfied. All our technicians have been extensively trained in every aspect of residential plumbing. They can address any issue with your drains, pipes, and sewer lines.
To schedule plumbing services in your Greenville home, contact us online or call (864) 536-0887.
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.