Conestee Air Conditioning Services
Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air Has You Covered with AC Repair, Replacement, and Maintenance
For more than 50 years, homeowners in Greenville and Spartanburg Counties have relied on us to keep their homes cool. Those in Conestee can expect the same. Air conditioners are hard-working machines and efficiently control temperature, humidity, and air quality when properly maintained. Occasionally they do need repairs. When you realize your AC isn’t working like it once did, our licensed technicians have the tools, parts, and equipment to correct any problem. We’re committed to high-quality service, customer satisfaction, and ensuring home comfort and safety.
Schedule prompt air conditioning service with Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air by calling (864) 536-0887 today.
Our Conestee AC Services
We have built our business on providing clients with a full range of AC services. Every day, our team strives to guarantee quality, honesty, and integrity while working quickly to resolve issues. Our services include:
- Air Conditioning Repairs – Our skilled technicians inspect your system, diagnose the problem, and perform repairs whether your AC won’t blow cold air, doesn’t cool rooms evenly, is noisy, leaks, or won’t turn on.
- AC Replacement – Replacing your air conditioner can save money, especially if your system is older, requires frequent repairs, or your energy costs have been increasing. We install energy efficient systems that are sized right your home.
- AC Maintenance – Our NATE-certified technicians replace filters, clean coils, check refrigerant levels, and inspect vital components like the compressor, condenser, and evaporator. They also lubricate moving parts and test efficiency and electrical performance.
- Geothermal Cooling – Geothermal systems draw heat stored underground using liquid, pipes, and a heat pump, using little electricity. Requiring less maintenance than a traditional AC, the process can be reversed to provide cooling.
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation – A flexible option that provides each room with its own air handler and thermostat. Eliminating ductwork eases installation and improves energy efficiency because air ducts are so prone to leakage.
Benefits of Maintaining Your AC
Waldrop provides routine maintenance visits and for good reason. Each maintenance call involves a thorough inspection. When adjustments or minor repairs are needed, we’ll complete them on the spot. At least one visit per year is recommended. You can then rely on a trained technician to ensure benefits such as:
- Higher Efficiency – Cleaning the system, changing the filter, and sealing ductwork reduces the work an AC must do to cool your home; comfort is sustained while your energy bill may be lower.
- Fewer Repairs – Every repair requires paying for visits, parts, and labor. Worn parts will continue to deteriorate if not fixed and often cause more damage, so prevention saves you in the long run.
- Longer-Lasting AC – Just as repairs can be prevented, maintenance can lead to a longer operating life, so you put off replacing the unit for perhaps several years.
- Cleaner Air – AC maintenance helps improve indoor air quality by removing dirt and particles from inside AC components and ducts. Otherwise these will keep circulating throughout your home.
- More Comfort – When your air conditioner is in top shape, it’s less likely to have performance issues or stop working, so your home’s air temperature and humidity will stay at comfortable levels.
Contact Waldrop Today
The team at Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air is ready to provide AC repair, replacement, or maintenance. We also specialize in geothermal cooling and ductless mini-split installation in Conestee and the Greenville and Spartanburg area. Our qualified technicians are respectful of your property and arrive on-time to address any air conditioning need. You can also save and receive priority AC care by joining our service plan; flexible financing options are available as well.
To learn more about options to save or request service, call (864) 536-0887 or contact us online.
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.