Toilet Repair in Greenville
Your Toilet Should be Running Correctly—Not Running All the Time
Toilet problems: we’ve all experienced them, and we all know they’re not fun. Your toilet is one of the most essential parts of your plumbing system, one that you use every day, and that needs to be in working order for the sake of your entire household. That’s why when this fixture starts to malfunction, and the plunger just won’t do the trick, it is important to contact an experienced professional ASAP.
Luckily, our experienced plumbers at Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air are always here to make your life easier. We provide expert toilet repair in Greenville designed to fix the problem and restore your bathroom to normal before you know it. Our certified plumbing team is equipped with all the necessary tools and technology to handle a range of toilets, and our industry-leading services can repair models new and old. We are screened and approved by Angie’s List, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau, so you already know you can count on our work to be long-lasting and effective. And with five-star reviews from customers in Greenville, SC and beyond, there’s no better company to call when your toilet’s malfunctioning than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.
For quality toilet repair in Greenville, dial (864) 641-4011 now.
Our Greenville Toilet Repair Services
Common toilet issues can range from the mundane, like constant running and minor clogs, to the severe, like pooling water and overflowing. The important thing is that no matter why your toilet is malfunctioning, you address it sooner rather than later. If you can’t take care of the problem on your own, contact our Greenville toilet repair pros. We will do everything in our power to not only fix your current issue, but ensure more complications don’t occur in the future.
Our Greenville toilet repair team at Waldrop can take care of:
- Persistent Clogs: If your toilet keeps clogging, even after you’ve used a plunger, Waldrop should be able to take care of it. Our skilled plumbing technicians offer cutting-edge snaking that can penetrate clogs deep in your line. We will also check the trap to see if there is anything stuck back there, and can even take a look at your system’s roof vent if necessary. If the problem lies deeper in your sewer line, we will bring out the advanced methods needed to make necessary repairs. Just remember, you can avoid clogs by not flushing things like cotton balls, tampons, pads, and other paper products down the toilet. Even so-called “flushable wipes” are extremely dangerous. Bottom line: when it comes to flushing, just stick to regular toilet paper.
- Shower Problems: If you always get a blast of cold water in the shower when someone flushes the toilet elsewhere in your house, it could be a problem with the supply valve. This issue is particularly endemic to older homes, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with it. If you are sick of flushing ruining your hot shower, Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air will do everything we can to make grade-A improvements to your toilet.
- Overflowing: An overflowing toilet can be a nightmare—no homeowner wants to deal with this. Our plumbers will get to the source of why your toilet is overflowing, whether it’s because of a blocked drain, obstructed vent pipe, or issue with the float. Remember, if your toilet does start overflowing, don’t just sit around waiting for it to stop. Find the water supply line at the bottom of the bowl, and turn its valve counterclockwise to prevent any more spillage from occurring. You should also put towels down around the base of the toilet, so the water does not seep into your flooring.
- Pooling Water/Leaking: If water is pooling around your toilet bowl, chances are you are dealing with some kind of a leak. Our plumbing pros will check the tightness of your toilet tank bolts, fill valve/ballcock, mounting nut, and supply tube coupling nut. If any of these components are loose, we will tighten them and replace the washers. You could also be dealing with a worn-out wax ring that no longer seals around the base of your toilet. We may replace either the wax ring or the base itself, depending on the severity of the issue. Beware, however, the more cracked your unit is, the greater the chance that we will have to replace the whole thing.
- Stuck Toilet Handle: if your toilet handle refuses to budge, there’s a good chance it’s because the mounting nut inside the tank has built up lime and sediment over time. We can clean this part for you, and inspect the rest of your toilet tank to see if we need to make any necessary mechanical replacements.
The lifespan of the average toilet is approximately 15 years. However, your toilet will not last that long if you fail to call for necessary repairs and maintenance. Watch out for common signs that something is wrong, such as clogging, running, and leaking, and do not hesitate to contact Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air for a thorough inspection of your toilet. We promise, no matter what the problem is, we’ll get to the bottom of it!
Preventive maintenance is key to a healthy plumbing system. Learn more about our Perfect Protection Plans here!
When It Comes to Toilets, You Can Always Trust Waldrop!
With over 50 years of experience in the home services industry, you can always trust Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air to take care of your toilet. Our certified experts offer a range of plumbing services, including environmentally-friendly solutions. Hire us today, and you can receive available specials and financing options.
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built!- Sammy
To the best team...Waldrop!- Cheryl
Great expderience- KarmannGT
Courteous, knowledgeable, and professional- DB410em
Very courteous, always kept us informed.- Bob C.
Experience the Convenience
Keep your HVAC systems running in perfect condition with our Home Protection Plans.Maintenance Plan
Need Help with Financing?
We provide our customers options to make sure your home receives the service it needs.Financing Options
See Our Service Areas
Our team of professionals provide our services throughout the state of South Carolina.Areas We Serve
NATE Certified Technicians Giving 5 Star Service
Strive for Real Solutions to Your Issues
Delivering the Waldrop Difference
We Care About the Environment
Highly-Skilled & Attentive Service
Giving Individualized Care
In 2020 we'll be celebrating our 50th year of service, and our main focus will continue to be your indoor comfort. Customer service is our #1 priority, and our team of professionals always working for you!