Your Expert HVAC Specialists in Greenwood, SC
Whatever your heating and cooling needs are, Waldrop Plumbing will have them taken care of in no time. And when the cost of replacing an HVAC system can cost anywhere between $5,000 to $7,000, it pays to keep your HVAC system in the best shape possible at all times. With decades of experience at hand, it’s easy to see why so many rely on us for their home’s HVAC service!
For fast, reliable, and affordable HVAC services, call on Waldrop. Dial (864) 641-4011 to speak with an expert or schedule a service online.
Air Conditioning Services in Greenwood
With hot and humid summers down here in the Palmetto State, it pays to have a fully functioning air conditioning system to keep you cool all season long. Whether you installed a brand-new AC or if your current one has a few years on it, Waldrop offers comprehensive air conditioning services to bring maximum comfort into your home. Our services include:
- Air conditioning installation and replacement – The average life span of a modern AC system is roughly 15 years. After that, your AC becomes less efficient over time, so you’ll want to replace it with a newer model.
- Air conditioning repair – If your AC is fixable, we’ll get it working in no time. However, if you need frequent repairs, it may be time for a replacement.
- Air conditioning maintenance – Regular maintenance can extend the life span of your current AC to keep it running for 15 years or longer.
Keep cool all summer long with our comprehensive AC services from Waldrop. Contact us online or reach out at (864) 641-4011.
Heating Services in Greenwood
Greenwood winters bring an average temperature of 60 degrees, but it can occasionally dip below 40 at night. This means you’ll want reliable heating to ensure all-day comfort for your South Carolina humble abode. A faulty heating system can cost you hundreds in energy bills and negatively affect your indoor air quality — that’s where we come in. Our heating services include:
- Heating installation and replacement – When your heater isn’t up to snuff and it’s taking longer to heat your home, it might be time to upgrade to a newer model.
- Heating repair – If you haven’t had your heater for 10 or more years, but it’s not working as it should, it may need some minor repairs.
- Heating maintenance – Routine maintenance can help extend the life of your current heater to keep it running smoothly for 15 or more years.
- Furnace installation – For a more energy-efficient heating solution, consider going with a natural gas furnace.
Never be without heat during a Greenwood winter. Schedule a heating service online or call (864) 641-4011 to speak with a technician.
Heat Pump Services
With a heat pump HVAC system, you get the best of both worlds. Heat pumps can both cool and heat your home through heat transference. As a benefit, when scheduling repair, replacement, or maintenance services, you only need to deal with one comprehensive system.
Wondering if a heat pump might be right for you? Speak with a technician at (864) 641-4011 for answers to all your questions.
Ductless Mini-Split Services
Indoor air quality is an important component when thinking about your HVAC system. With ductless mini-split systems, you’ll enjoy increased indoor air quality, higher energy efficiency, and more consistent, controlled temperatures throughout your home.
Get better indoor air quality with a ductless mini-split system. Schedule an installation service with Waldrop and dial (864) 641-4011.
Why Choose Waldrop?
At Waldrop, you’ll never experience hidden fees or outrageous prices. We always provide transparent and fair estimates when handling your HVAC needs. For over 40 years, Waldrop has provided high-quality HVAC services to the lovely residents of South Carolina. And for even more convenience, we also offer financing options, so you don’t ever have to be without service when you need it most. Call Waldrop today!
For dependable HVAC service, there’s Waldrop. Reach out to us online or get in touch at (864) 641-4011.