HVAC SERVICES IN GREENVILLE, SC
Here in South Carolina, we’re common-sense people who make common-sense decisions. You can trust Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air for affordable, experienced HVAC services in Greenville.
HVAC Maintenance Saves Energy & Money
Without maintenance, your HVAC system will last about 10 years. Most of the homes in our area were built between 1990 and 2009, so your home’s heating and cooling systems are likely showing signs of age.
Replacing an HVAC system costs $5,000 to $7,000, and new HVAC installations can cost between $1,500 and $12,500. Twice-a-year maintenance can prolong the life of your HVAC systems, so it’s well worth the investment.
Air Conditioning Services in Greenville, South Carolina
The quality of life in Greenville is great, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have extreme weather, especially during the summer. Air conditioning system failure can jeopardize your family’s health during one of our notorious South Carolina heat waves. Count on the team at Waldrop Plumbing — Heating — Air for your air conditioning system services in Greenville:
- AC repair: If we can repair your AC, we will, and we’ll tell you how much life is left in your system. But if you’ve already had one or more repairs, it may be time to consider air conditioning replacement.
- AC replacement: If your air conditioning system is over 10 years old, it may be time for a replacement. However, your AC could last 15 years or longer with AC maintenance.
- AC maintenance: Annual maintenance is the key to cleaner air and a longer life span for your air conditioning system.
- Heat pump service: Don’t let the name fool you. Heat pumps are one of the best air conditioning systems available, and they’re perfect for South Carolina weather.
Heating Services in Greenville
Never say never in Greenville, South Carolina. Our winters are mild, and that’s how we like them. But when you need home heat, you don’t want it to be dusty and damp. Signs you need HVAC repair or replacement include higher monthly energy bills, drafty areas, noises, and odors. Waldrop Plumbing — Heating — Air’s heating services in Greenville include:
- Heating repair: The best heating repair pros are NATE-certified. If we can repair your system, we will. We offer upfront pricing with no high-pressure sales and no surprises — just honest, efficient heating repair.
- Heating replacement: We can work on any heating system make and model, and we’ll always recommend what’s best for your home and lifestyle.
- Heating maintenance: Whether your system is electric or gas, boiler, or furnace, we’ll ensure it’s safe and ready for winter.
- Ductless mini-split services: Better energy efficiency, zoned comfort, increased IAQ (indoor air quality), and low-maintenance ductless mini-split systems are perfect for small rooms and offices.
- Heat pump services: This heating and cooling solution is custom-made for temperature demands in the Southeastern U.S.
- Furnace installation: You can have the heating system you prefer, whether oil, electric, etc., but we encourage you to go for energy efficiency. Energy-efficient HVAC systems lower monthly bills and increase your property value.
Why Choose Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air?
For over 50 years, Waldrop has been a household name, serving families in Greenville, South Carolina, with exceptional professionalism and dependability. We’ll offer affordable, innovative home solutions for our friends and neighbors – like you – because it’s the right thing to do.
As technology continues to improve home systems, the Waldrop team continues to seek education. We believe in “whole-house wellness.” That means we want what’s best for your family, your lifestyle, and your type of property. After all, we live here, too.
Contact Waldrop if you have questions about our services, or call 864-536-0887 to schedule service!