HVAC SERVICES IN GREENVILLE, SC
Here in South Carolina, we’re common-sense people, and we make common-sense decisions. That’s only possible through information-sharing, so Waldrop Plumbing, Heating & Air wants you to know about affordable, experienced HVAC services in Greenville.
Maintenance Saves Energy & Money
Replacing an HVAC system costs $5,000-$7,000, and new HVAC installations can cost between $1,500-$12,500. Twice-a-year maintenance can prolong the life of your HVAC, so it’s well worth the investment.
The quality of life here is good. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have extreme weather, especially in summer. In fact, air conditioning failure can jeopardize family health during one of our heat waves.
- AC repair – If we can repair your AC, we will. And we’ll tell you how much life is left in your system. But if you’ve already had one or more repairs, it may be time to consider air conditioning replacement.
- AC replacement – If your air conditioning system is more than ten years old, it may be time for a replacement. But with maintenance, your AC could last 15+ years.
- AC maintenance – Annual maintenance is the key to cleaner air and a longer lifespan for your air conditioning system.
- Heat Pumps – Don’t let the name fool you. Heat pumps are one of the best air conditioning systems available, and they’re perfect for South Carolina weather.
Never say never in South Carolina. Our winters are mild, and that’s how we like them. But when you need home heat, you don’t want it to be dusty and dank. Signs you need HVAC repair or replacement include higher monthly energy bills, drafty areas, noises, and odors.
- Heating repair – The best heating repair pros are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified. If we can repair your system, we will. Upfront pricing. No high-pressure sales. No “surprises.” Just honest, efficient heating repair.
- Heating replacement – We can work on any make and model of heating system. And we’ll recommend what’s best for your home and your lifestyle.
- Heating maintenance – Electric or gas, boiler or furnace; whatever your system, we’ll ensure it’s safe and ready for winter.
- Ductless Mini-Splits – Better energy efficiency, zoned comfort, increased IAQ (indoor air quality), and low-maintenance ductless mini-split systems are perfect for small rooms and offices.
- Heat Pumps – This heating and cooling solution is custom-made for our area of the country.
- Furnace installation – You can have the heating system you prefer (oil, electric, etc.), but we’ll encourage you to go for energy efficiency. Energy-efficient HVAC not only lowers monthly bills but it also increases your property value.
Why Choose Waldrop Plumbing-Heating-Air?
HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) services are more important than ever. We deserve clean IAQ (indoor air quality) and want to save energy.
As technology continues to impact home systems, Waldrop plumbing and HVAC professionals continue to seek education. We believe in “whole-house wellness.” That means we want what’s best for your family, lifestyle, and your type of property. After all, we live here, too.
For over 50 years, Waldrop has been a household name, serving families in South Carolina with exceptional professionalism and dependability. We’ll offer affordable, “smart” home solutions for our friends and neighbors – like you – because it’s the smart thing to do.
Call 864-641-4011 or contact Waldrop Plumbing, Heating & Air if you have questions.