To Our Clients, Friends, and Family,
In an effort to keep you updated on what we are doing during the unknown circumstance of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Our priority at Waldrop is to protect the health and safety of our team members, their families, our valued clients as well as our valued community partners, all while, still being your partner in maintenance, replacements, and repair of your plumbing and HVAC system. Here are a few things we are doing today:
- Continuously monitoring and following recommendations from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities so we can help prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have developed and implemented measures to protect the health and safety of our team members, and clients
We are sharing information with our team members on how to
practice good hygiene and keep our services and projects moving forward such as
- The importance of washing their hands
- Staying home if they feel sick or if they are returning from travels to area identified as posing a COVID-19 related risk
- We have locked our building down to Outside visitors and vendors in an effort to limit contact from outsiders that we do not have control of.
- We have asked our customers if they don’t feel well to let us know so that we do not visit their homes or businesses.
- Some of our team members and their families could be impacted by the widespread school closings. We have requested that team members not bring children to work and ask for customer’s patience should this affect our staffing.
Certainly, as the environment surrounding this virus evolves, we will adapt our processes to keep our one goal in focus. We say Thank you for all your patience as we move through the unknown of the Coronavirus. Should you have any questions, the contact information for our offices can be found here.
Wishing you all the best!