Buffalo Plumbing Repair & Maintenance Services
Call Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air: Buffalo, SC’s Leading Plumbing Services Company
If you live in Buffalo, SC, you can depend on Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air for high-quality residential plumbing services. Most people don’t realize how important their plumbing system is until something goes wrong. You count on it every time you flush the toilet, brush your teeth, cook, run the dishwasher, shower, or wash your hands. A single plumbing mishap can turn your life upside down. But our experienced plumbing technicians can quickly resolve any problem and restore normalcy in your home.
Our Buffalo Plumbing Services
Our technicians are fully licensed to provide plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, and plumbing inspections. Whenever you have a problem, we’ll quickly send a technician to you. They arrive promptly, evaluate the situation, and make recommendations on how to repair or improve your plumbing system. No matter the size of the problem or what the repair entails, our team will ensure it’s completely resolved and there are no other plumbing issues to contend with.
Some of our services include:
- Sewer Line Repair: A blocked, collapsed, or otherwise damaged sewer line can quickly lead to overflows and contamination in your home. We use the latest technology to promptly find the source of the issue. Our plumbers then quickly fix the causes of strange noises, rotten egg odors, damp lawns, slow-draining, or water back-ups. Prompt repairs avoid messy cleanups and potentially disease-causing pathogens in your home.
- Sewer Line Replacement: When the only option is to replace your sewer line, we avoid excavation. Our crews can often restore the pipe from the inside. But if the line is collapsed or the improper slope is causing issues, we will carefully plan and execute any excavation project and get your plumbing working as quickly as possible.
- Drain Cleaning: Drainage issues in your home plumbing system often can’t be resolved with simple plungers. But we use state-of-the-art equipment, including hydrojetting systems, to break up clogs and scour drainage pipes clean, even if tree roots are growing inside. We’ll also perform a drain inspection (using a special video camera) to provide plumbing maintenance and find any other hidden issues to resolve.
- Leak Detection: Serious water damage can result from hidden plumbing leaks. If not fixed quickly, they can lead to mold and structural damage. We use thermal imaging, sound amplification, camera inspections, and pressure testing to find leaks at their origins, whether inside walls, above a ceiling, or under the foundation, so our technicians can get to work fixing them.
- Water Heater Installation/Repair: We install and service gas and electric water heaters. Our technicians can decide when repair or replacement is the better option. They can also provide a water-heater tune-up that helps your system continue running reliably and efficiently. At Waldrop, we specialize in conventional, tankless, heat pump, solar-powered, and condensing water heaters.
Contact Waldrop Today
When you need plumbing repairs, Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air will be there to fix the problem. We can install, repair, and maintain any plumbing component or fixture. Therefore, you can count on us for drain cleaning, sewer line repair, or to fix a toilet, sink, or broken pipe. Our technicians are extensively trained and ensure your home is fully functional. Five-star reviews, an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, and a commitment to high-quality customer service mean we’ll do anything to serve you.
To request residential plumbing services in Buffalo, SC, or learn more about our maintenance plan, coupons, and financing options, call (864) 536-0887.
Waldrop has taken care of our HVAC since our house was built (2006). We get maintenance twice a year - spring and fall. This year, Kevin suggested the Phenomenal Aire unit. It cleans the air of pollen, dust, VIRUS GERMS, bacteria, etc. It has no replaceable parts and requires no maintenance - just a...- Sammy Greenville, SC
Had the best experience with Waldrop, we will forever be in their debt. Not only the most professional group of men but the most honest, stand by your word company! I would recommend Waldrop to any and all of my family and friends. I want to give a special thank you to Vince, Trinity and Jason, than...- Cheryl Marietta, SC
A friend recommended Waldrop after he had a visit last week. Our A/C was not cooling as well as it should, and the Split "Smart" thermostat was doing crazy things on the first and 2nd floor. Josh of Waldrop came out same afternoon we called and got everything straightened out, and did some extra cle...- KarmannGT SIMPSONVILLE, SC
Some people in the business said that I didn’t want Waldrop’s because they were the most expensive. However, of the three I contacted, it was Vince with Waldrop’s who came promptly to the house, did an inspection of the house, took photos, and explained what would be done. I was impressed with...- DB410em Spartanburg, SC
This is the first time we used Waldrop and we had a great experience start to finish. They installed HVAC system for our bonus room area and from the estimate through installation they were very detail oriented. The project consultant took extensive notes and pictures about the project and what we w...- Tom B. Greenville, SC
Office called beforehand to confirm and my technician Josh R was actually a few minutes early. He greeted me in a professional manner while donning his shoe covers. He asked me if there were any issues I had noticed recently, and described the interior work he was about to perform. A few minutes lat...- Alan F. Greenville, SC
Daniel W did a great job for us today, replacing a water heater. He was prompt, professional, and very thorough. This is the type of service we have come to expect from Waldrop, it is always a pleasure dealing with this company. We reported our problem to the company last night and were called promp...- Jo Q. Greenville, SC
Jason & Brent were very courteous, always kept us informed and you hardly knew they were around. They made sure that each day everything was neat and cleaned up. . They were well informed with what the salesman, Jared and I had agreed on. When they had questions they followed my suggestion’s c...- Bob C. Greenville, SC
The Waldrop crew was at my home at the scheduled time. They worked together like a well oiled machine to install a new gas pack heat/air system plus a mini heat/air unit for an area of the house which previously neither heated nor cooled efficiently. They replaced and added ducts underneath the hous...- Sibyl M. Greenville, SC
Waldrop have added another very satisfied customer and another local company lost us due to poor communication, wrong diagnosis and seemingly couldn't care less attitude. Josh arrived spot on the time arranged the evening before by courteous office staff and quickly determined the main problem toget...- George L. Greenville, SC
Very good experience throughout a difficult process. Charlie was my first contact. He listened as I explained the situation with my AC and told me exactly what he was going to do and what I could expect going forward. Regina contacted me on the schedule and called when the technician was going to be...- Don K. Greenville, SC
Waldrop has NEVER failed to do an excellent job!!! Not only are the Techs expert in what they do, they are personable, have awesome attitudes and relate well to their customers. The last time our Tech, Josh was here in March to get us ready for summer I was in a hospital bed in our home suffering fr...- Cherie O. Greenville, SC
I had the most wonderful opportunity to meet Jeff at the Spartanburg Home and Garden show. He spent a lot of time talking to me about different thermostats and was so patient, answering questions my Mom and I had. When it came time to install, Gavin was great on making sure the guys were on their wa...- Laura M. Greenville, SC
family The Waldrop Family
Repairs for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning can be expensive. When summer or winter hit and you realize your AC or heating doesn’t work, it’s a little late to wait for a service company to fit your repair into their schedule. This also rings true for plumbing repairs that could have been prevented with regular maintenance. With Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air’s Family Service Plan, you get priority customer status, so your repairs are finished sooner, and at a lower cost! For preventative heating, cooling, and plumbing, service in Greenville and Spartanburg, there’s no better option than Waldrop Plumbing – Heating – Air.