24/7 Greenville AC Repair
Quality Air Conditioning Services in Spartanburg, Greenville & Beyond
South Carolina summers are no joke. If the heat and humidity start to swelter and give you that dizzy feeling, it may be time to call the air conditioning repair specialists at Waldrop Inc. With services ranging from duct repair to unit replacement, we have what you need to make your summer a pleasant one with fast service and unbeatable customer care.
For 50 years, we have been South Carolina’s trusted air conditioner service provider. Our skilled NATE-certified technicians have helped thousands of customers throughout Greenville and Spartanburg counties and can help take care of any air conditioning issues you may be facing.
Need help with air conditioning repair in Greenville? Call the specialists at Waldrop Inc. at (864) 641-4011 today.
Common Air Conditioner Unit Problems
After decades of helping our South Carolina communities with their HVAC systems and equipment, we have seen just about everything that can go wrong with an air conditioning system. Our experience can help you get your home back to comfortable levels faster.
Common signs your AC needs repair include:
- Air conditioner not blowing cold air—This problem can be caused by a bad compressor, low or leaking refrigerant, or even damaged electrical contacts. If the compressor has gone bad, it will no longer be able to physically change the state of the outside air, which is how cooling occurs. Many people opt to replace their units altogether since replacing a compressor can be expensive.
- Air conditioner won’t turn on—This is usually an electrical issue. Something is causing the circuit to not complete itself. Wiring and contacts are the most likely culprits in these situations.
- Some rooms cooler than others—So long as the unit itself is working, chances are unevenly cooled rooms have to do more with the ductwork. We offer duct repair/replacement to help your home be more comfortable throughout.
Can My AC Make Me Sick?
Air conditioners are critical during the hot, muggy South Carolina summers, but did you know that when improperly maintained, they may actually contribute to illness?
Here are some things to be aware of so that you can stay on top of your AC... and your health!
- Dirty air filters can allow your air conditioner to blow dust, mold, bacteria, and other contaminants around your home. Be sure to replace your AC filters at least every couple of months.
- Keep your AC temperature reasonable. Not only does this reduce wear and tear on your unit by reducing the amount of time it runs, it also can alleviate dry skin and nasal passages.
To the best team...Waldrop!- Cheryl
Great expderience- KarmannGT
Courteous, knowledgeable, and professional- DB410em
Very courteous, always kept us informed.- Bob C.
He was prompt, professional, and very thorough.- Jo Q.
Experience the Convenience
Keep your HVAC systems running in perfect condition with our Home Protection Plans.Maintenance Plan
Need Help with Financing?
We provide our customers options to make sure your home receives the service it needs.Financing Options
See Our Service Areas
Our team of professionals provide our services throughout the state of South Carolina.Areas We Serve
NATE Certified Technicians Giving 5 Star Service
Strive for Real Solutions to Your Issues
Delivering the Waldrop Difference
We Care About the Environment
Highly-Skilled & Attentive Service
Giving Individualized Care
In 2020 we'll be celebrating our 50th year of service, and our main focus will continue to be your indoor comfort. Customer service is our #1 priority, and our team of professionals always working for you!